A body sleek with health, sturdy, light, slender figure and attractiveness, what kind of a woman, and a man, will is to bow oneself out of it? And dreaming, you probably have more than once imagined a perfect picture of yourself.
And the point is not only that the body does not meet the desired parameters. There is somewhere hurting, disturbing extra pounds make it harder, or on the contrary, too skinny shapes cause troubles. Against this backdrop, thoughts arise about failure or accumulated fatigue. These are not the thoughts productive for positive changes in your life because everything is in your head, and the differences come from the inside. How come?
A true rabbit out of the hat is our inner desire to change and become happy. There is one system in today`s very progressive world that, for centuries, helps people to get to know themselves and to change, which is known as the yoga system.
What is up with yoga?
- The practice of hatha yoga makes the body healthy. Thanks to a balanced and calibrated workout, the natural internal mechanisms of recovery are restored. Performing hatha yoga asana, you can make your body trained with the harmonious development of all muscle groups. Or, to put it simply, all saggy places will be tightened, and your body will look sculptured hard.
- Breathing exercises, pranayama, will fill you with a state of energy uplift. You will feel the lightness and inner strength.
- The healthy nutrition system practiced while doing yoga will help your body to get rid of the internal ballast accumulated over the years of irrational eating step-by-step. Eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you will be filled with vitality and optimism because the products that we consume affect not only our physical body but also our psychological state. Thanks to this nutrition, all metabolic processes in the collection are restored, and the internal organs work like a Swiss watch.
- There are simply amazing techniques for work with mind in yoga. This is not just psychological training or psychotherapy, and yoga gives us real tools for control of our thoughts. Just think how much anxiety such forms of intelligence as fears, constant anxiety, short temper, imbalance, and much more give us. By doing yoga, you will learn to control your mindfully and make it calm and balanced.
- Why is it difficult for us to make our plans come true and achieve our goals? Sometimes we choose the wrong path of implementation, and sometimes we cannot overcome the obstacles that arise. And it is all because of our mind being weak. The yoga system also trains our minds. Thanks to yoga, you can always focus on achieving any goals, learn how to respond to difficulties in a calm way, and find the best way out of the most challenging situations. Because the practice of yoga makes our minds clear and robust.
- Philosophy is a fantastic part of yoga. We are used to the fact that philosophy is a boring and of not appealing nature science where every little thing is so confusing. The philosophy of yoga provides a good understanding of the whole process of life. Thanks to the knowledge of yoga, we can come to an understanding of our true purpose in life and the real meaning. This is a guiding star, thanks to which you will never go off course in the raging sea of life.
- Meditation is the real pearl of the yoga system. It is thanks to the practice of meditation that we can become genuinely internally filled, kind, loving, merciful, and completely happy people. And there are very simple meditation practices that everyone can practice, even a child. This is a meditation with a focus on wonderful yoga sounds.
And the most interesting, you can start doing yoga with any skill in physical exercise. For example, right now you can stand upright, stretch the top of your head up, straighten your shoulders slightly, revealing your chest and breathe deeply for 1 minute. This is already yoga, and you have been doing Tada-san`s, the pose of the mountain for a whole minute.
Of course, full yoga practice requires knowledge, a competent trainer, and regular personal practice.
About the author
Melisa Marzett is a workaholic who is a freelance content writer writing articles for traveler, who loves the world, people, nature, animals and lives a moment. She admires people who are positive by nature, who can do things with their own hands and up for any challenges.