Aphrodisiacs are substances that can prolong and intensify pleasant moments with a partner. We usually consume some of them without being aware of their side effects on our libido, and you may not have heard of others. One way or another, you can use these substances in cooking and spice up dinner and the night. They are helpful in this well when people are always stressed, overwhelmed with work, and exhausted. Because these factors can reduce intimate desire.
What exactly are aphrodisiacs?
Aphrodisiacs have been given great power since time immemorial, and people considered them magical because they could not explain their effects. Today we know that aphrodisiacs are substances that act on our minds. They can intoxicate her, arouse physical arousal and tension. They affect all our senses and encourage their function.
There are several forms – either purely natural, which we commonly use in the kitchen, or in the form of tablets that contain other stimulants. After ingestion, a good mood will appear, and you should feel perfect.
The most effective aphrodisiac is ginseng, which resembles human hormones in its composition. It is widespread throughout the world, not only as an aphrodisiac, because it affects the whole body well. It can improve memory, increase concentration, and reduce the likelihood of fatigue. People have long believed that the shape of a crop determines the organ for which it is beneficial. Have you seen ginseng root yet? In addition to its effect on overall health and libido, it is also used to treat erectile dysfunction. This is because ginseng can increase the body’s temperature, thanks to which the blood circulates faster and thus permeates the entire genitals. You can find it in stores in the form of powder, tablets, and liquid extracts.
Also called Peruvian ginseng, it is also a powerful aphrodisiac. Maca increases endurance and endurance, thereby improving performance or you can use Fildena 100. It supports increased energy and libido in both women and men. It also has a positive effect on erectile dysfunction, depression, hair growth, and weight reduction. It is often used in the treatment of infertility because it increases the motility and amount of sperm. It is most often available in powder form.
They do not look attractive due to their shape or taste, but according to their composition, they are the second most nutritious food in the world after breast milk. In addition, it is one of the excellent aphrodisiacs. Oyster lovers recommend consuming their raw, with a little lemon. Oysters contain amino acids and even a substance similar to our hormones. But beware, oysters have a lot of fat and cholesterol, so do not eat them in bulk.
An emerging substance that strengthens male libido. Thanks to the natural hormones found in its leaves, it supports the production of male hormones and, at the same time, stimulates the desire for love. Some research shows that after ingesting an anchor, testosterone levels increase by up to a third. Of course, it has a similar effect on men, on women. Also, it is used in menopause, for its more straightforward approach. In addition, it improves physical activity, promotes regeneration, promotes urinary tract diseases, and regulates blood sugar. You can most often find it in the form of powder, capsules, or tea.
H6: Another aphrodisiac
- Chocolate: Consuming chocolate creates the relief of mood-boosting, stress-reducing serotonin. The fresh stuff also creates propaganda of phenylethylamine, which allows changes in blood pressure and blood-sugar levels, pointing to feelings of activity helpful to lovemaking. Just make sure to take antioxidant-rich dark chocolate.
- Strawberries, peaches, pineapple: An excellent little red heart, the strawberry is a delicious Valentine. Promoted as a natural aphrodisiac fruit since the early Roman era, the strawberry was a representation of Venus, the dryad of love
- Basil: has an antibacterial effect in combination with essential oils. It contains vitamin A, magnesium and many other nutrients that help protect cell walls from free radicals, improve blood circulation. It is also one of the effective aphrodisiacs.
- Ginko Biloba:acts on the dilation of blood vessels, improves blood circulation to organs and helps to enlarge the organ. If you are interested in Ginkgo and its effects, I wrote about it in detail in the article Ginkgo biloba as an aphrodisiac
- Ginger: the technical name for ginger is medical ginger. This rare plant is used as a spice in the kitchen, but is increasingly used in medicine. Ginger is specific for its distinctive and sharp to hot taste. This is due to the substance gingerol and the capsaicin it contains. It has been considered a good aphrodisiac since ancient times. Ginger dilates blood vessels, supports blood flow throughout the body.
- Cardamom: is an aromatic spice that men use for its ability to heal impotence. It contains cineole, a chemical compound that is able to increase blood flow to the penis and thus improve erection
- Spices – vanilla, cinnamon, rosemary, sage, ginger, chili, coriander
- Green anise
- Tomatoes, celery