In this chaotic lifestyle that people have adapted nowadays has become the root cause of stress in their life. People keep just dwelling about their past mistakes and fill their mind with negative emotions such as regrets, fear, and remorse. On the other hand, some people keep over thinking about their future. They make their mind messy with the things that are yet to happen.
Just like looking after the physics of the body is essential, it is equally imperative to keep one’s mind stable and balanced. An unhealthy mind can create havoc in the person’s life and can lead to many ailments and several mental health problems. It is where meditation can do wonders that can guide a person to stay stress-free and enhance self-awareness.
There are various types of meditation that one can choose from. Here, we will be discussing chakra meditation which is highly popular among the health experts who are into this field. Now, let us understand about this form of meditation and will provide a step by step guide to practice it.
|Chakra meditation: The definition and how it is practised|
Chakra meditation is the form of meditation that involves the transfer of energy from one chakra of the body to another body. It results in the distribution of power in the entire body and ensures that it is sustained. Now, to better understand this meditation type, one must have a clear concept of the chakra system and how it functions. So, let us get into that part first.
Chakra: It is a Sanskrit word which means wheels or disc. These chakras are the wheel-like energy centres that help in connecting the body, mind and soul. The main objectives of chakras are to unify all these three elements to act as a wholesome system.
There are chakras all over our body each representing different energy centres from small to large, but there are main 7 chakras that lie in the body various part. Here are the names of the major 7 chakras of the body that play a crucial role in the transmitting and storing energies:
- Root Chakra (MULADHARA)
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana)
- Solar Plex Chakra ( Manipura)
- Heart Chakra (Anahata)
- Throat Chakra ( Visshuddha)
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna)
- Crown Chakra ( Sahasrara)
Each of these 7 main chakras is unique in itself and function differently. Now, due to various emotional or physical tolls, any of the chakra systems can get blocked. It results in an imbalance of the body, leading to further escalated problem.
It is where the chakra meditation comes into play that helps in opening up the blocked chakras so that the unified system (body, mind and soul) starts working again. The blockage can cause distribution in the energy of the body.
|Significant steps to practice Chakra Meditation|
Before starting the chakra meditation, try to reduce stress as much as possible because this might create a problem in doing it correctly. For instance, if you worried about your debt and facing any financial issues, then you could go with very bad credit loans and with no guarantor from a reputed direct lender in the market.
The benefits that one can get by practising Chakra Meditation are many folds, but for that, one needs to do in the right way. Thus, to help you, we have prepared a list of step by step guide how to practice chakra meditation. So, let us see.
- The first step is to start chakra meditation is that sit in a relaxing position and keep your spine straight and not in a rigid manner. After that, you need to focus on a different part of the body, starting from the feet and then gradually going up. While doing this process, keep your body relaxed.
- The next step is to keep your mind relaxed and focused, which might be difficult for the beginners. Focus on the inhaling and exhaling process that will help to improve the concentration. Try to visualise the oxygen coming and going from the body and nourishing the cells, organs of the body.
- Now, visualise the heartbeat and see how the body functions while breathing. Imagine the air you breathe as a source of life energy giving and try to see it in the yellowish-orange colour. Do this process gradually and let this energy rejuvenate your soul and make your aura brighter.
- While meditating, keep going from chakra to chakra as this is necessary to open the blocked one. Remember, there is no need to do it in a rush, stay calm and keep practising it with a slow and steady approach.
It was everything that you need to know about chakra meditation. It will help you achieve inner peace and enlighten your spiritual self. All kind of stress will be diminished from the body, and you will build confidence to deal with the problems that life throws at you with a unique solution.