Who Can Submit Guest Post?
You can! (Unless you are a spammer) Our authors range from experienced writers to first-timers. As our process includes editorial oversight, we can be a great place to publish your first piece.
Topics we’re looking to cover:
To give you a better idea of what we’re looking for, here are some topics we feel deliver the most value to our readers:
Guest Post Guidelines:
If you’re interested in contributing to the FIT AND MEDITATION blog, please read the following guidelines..
- We accept only high-quality guest posts with 100% Copyscape pass. We manually check all articles.
- Your article must be around 700 words or more and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 1 self-serving links.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable.
- The article must be written in English without any grammatical mistakes.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else.
- You can send your submissions as a word document.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images.
***Please note: We only accept original content pieces; a “nofollow” link will be credited to the guest blogger.
Core theme: Fitness, Health, Meditation, Yoga and Spirituality
You can send the blog/article directly to email@example.com
Accepts republished content: No
As we’re sure you know, there is already so much content about Fitness, health, meditation, spirituality. We have no interest in publishing low-quality blog posts. Quality is everything. We look for original, practical, real-world examples that show real data, real successes — and even real failures.
An editor will discuss payment upon acceptance of the pitch.
NOTE: Personal affiliate links are not allowed.